We’ll be there with a pop-up store featuring end-of-season “designed in the Northwest, made in Italy” activewear from biciclista (aka “beechikleesta”), fresh, functional looks from Nalini, and a few classics from Bianchi Milano.
The prices at the pop-up store are awesome ($65 jerseys!), but for the duration of the series you can also get 10% off on full-priced biciclista clothing with the discount code SEATTLECX.
- Young Rider Profile: Jack SprangerNovember 7, 2019
- Video: Cyclocross National Championships Course PreviewOctober 25, 2019
- MFG Cyclocross @ Ft. Steilacoom Park: Natz PracticeOctober 22, 2019
- Cyclocross Progression in the PNW: Craig UndemOctober 12, 2019
- ‘Cross Racers Have a Leg UpOctober 10, 2019
- Giving Your Best EffortOctober 8, 2019
- Cross Revolution @ Sprinker Park 2019October 7, 2019
- A New Era for Juniors: Rad Racing p/b Cycle UOctober 4, 2019
- MFG Cyclocross @ Silver LakeOctober 1, 2019
Tory Hernandez says bike racing’s speeds, colors, and venues enable her to “flex her photographic muscle.” Look for more of her work in our coverage of the 2019 cyclocross season. Find her at EVRGRN PHOTO.
Health Tip from Bastyr Center for Natural Health
Create a feast for your eyes! Nature offers a rainbow of colors as fruits and vegetables that provide your body with vitamins, minerals, fiber, antioxidants, and other bioactive compounds that have positive health benefits. Eating a variety of fruits and vegetables is associated with lower blood pressure, decreased risk for cardiovascular disease, and lower risk for some cancers. Stock up on your tried and true favorites, and incorporate them daily into meals and snacks. When you’re ready for more variety, consider trying one new fruit or vegetable weekly, either by itself or in a recipe. Soon, you’ll be creating a feast for the eyes!