We’ll be there with a pop-up store featuring end-of-season “designed in the Northwest, made in Italy” activewear from biciclista (aka “beechikleesta”), fresh, functional looks from Nalini, and a few classics from Bianchi Milano.
The prices at the pop-up store are awesome ($65 jerseys!), but for the duration of the series you can also get 10% off on full-priced biciclista clothing with the discount code SEATTLECX.
- Cyclocross Progression in the PNW: Craig UndemOctober 12, 2019
- ‘Cross Racers Have a Leg UpOctober 10, 2019
- Giving Your Best EffortOctober 8, 2019
- Cross Revolution @ Sprinker Park 2019October 7, 2019
- A New Era for Juniors: Rad Racing p/b Cycle UOctober 4, 2019
- MFG Cyclocross @ Silver LakeOctober 1, 2019
- Mythbusting w/ Brad StulbergSeptember 25, 2019
- ‘Cross is Here 2019September 6, 2019
- Tabatha Collins: “Why do I run?”September 5, 2019
Tory Hernandez says bike racing’s speeds, colors, and venues enable her to “flex her photographic muscle.” Look for more of her work in our coverage of the 2019 cyclocross season. Find her at EVRGRN PHOTO.
Health Tip from Bastyr Center for Natural Health
Spice it up! Herbs and spices boost foods with calorie-free flavors to make food even more exciting and delicious. As a bonus, many contain bioactive compounds that enhance health by supporting immunity and suppressing inflammation. Spice up your life with these “Spiced Almonds” guaranteed to become your go-to favorite snack.