We’ll be there with a pop-up store featuring end-of-season “designed in the Northwest, made in Italy” clothing from biciclista (aka “beechikleesta”), plus classic looks from Bianchi Milano and Nalini.
The prices at the pop-up store are awesome ($65 jerseys!), but for the duration of the series you can also get a 10% discount on full-priced biciclista items with the discount code SEATTLECX.
- ‘Cross is Here 2019September 6, 2019
- Tabatha Collins: “Why do I run?”September 5, 2019
- Tabatha Collins: Break the Record. Break the StigmaSeptember 2, 2019
- Finding Power as a Female RunnerAugust 31, 2019
- I have a body. I am a body. I am a runner.August 28, 2019
- Summer Blast Trail Run 2019August 20, 2019
- NW MTB Series 2019 FinaleAugust 16, 2019
- WNW with SRC @ Garfield HSAugust 9, 2019
- Women Gear Up for BikepackingAugust 7, 2019
Tory Hernandez says bike racing’s speeds, colors, and venues enable her to “flex her photographic muscle.” Look for more of her work in our coverage of the 2019 cyclocross season. Find her at EVRGRN PHOTO.
Health Tip from Bastyr Center for Natural Health
Enjoy your food. Savor the aroma and flavors of your food. Chew with intention and take delight in every mouthful. Eating is a pleasurable experience that engages all our senses, and the food on our plates deserves this careful attention. Sit. Slow down. Enjoy!