- Tabatha Collins: Broke the Record. Still Breaking the StigmaFebruary 23, 2020
- Sine Wave ManagementFebruary 7, 2020
- Baggage ClaimJanuary 26, 2020
- Sophia Liu’s Olympic Quest Nears Finish LineJanuary 22, 2020
- 50 50s @ 50: Brad Hefta-GaubJanuary 15, 2020
- Tiger Mt. Fat Ass Trail Run 2020January 5, 2020
- The n + 1: Oakley Flak 2.0 XL w/ Day & Night Contrast LensesDecember 26, 2019
- Shannon Mallory @ US #CXNats 2019December 19, 2019
- Logan Owen @ #CXNats 2019December 19, 2019
Shop with Us
We feature end-of-season “designed in the Northwest, made in Italy” activewear from biciclista (aka “beechikleesta”), and fresh, functional looks from Nalini. And, don’t miss our popular “bici towels”–Italian quality dish towels hand-stamped with bicycles.
Online: Get 10% off all full-priced items in the biciclista online store with the discount code NWinMotion2020.
Shop at your convenience with Francesca Carmichael at her intimate Italian Linen Store in Bellevue:
Tory Hernandez says bike racing’s speeds, colors, and venues enable her to “flex her photographic muscle.” Look for more of her work in our coverage of the 2019 cyclocross season. Find her at EVRGRN PHOTO.
Health Tip from Bastyr Center for Natural Health
Boost your brain. Mend your mind. The verdict is in! We know what nutrients the human brain needs to stay sharp! That list includes carbohydrates, B vitamins such as folate, and omega 3-fatty acids. To sharpen your brain power, think salmon and other fatty fish, walnuts, chia seeds, flax seeds, and folate-rich leafy greens and legumes. Choose your foods wisely for a brain that is wise!