We’ll be there with a pop-up store featuring end-of-season “designed in the Northwest, made in Italy” activewear from biciclista (aka “beechikleesta”), fresh, functional looks from Nalini, and a few classics from Bianchi Milano.
We’re offering closeout prices at the pop-up store, and for the duration of the series you can also get 10% off on full-priced biciclista clothing with the discount code SEATTLECX.
Shop at your convenience with Francesca Carmichael at her intimate Italian Linen Store in Bellevue.
Make an appointment with Francesca.
- Scenes: MFG Cyclocross Woodland Park 2019November 21, 2019
- Izzy @ MFG Cyclocross Woodland Park 2019November 20, 2019
- Josiah @ MFG Cyclocross Woodland Park 2019November 19, 2019
- Dashawn Hutchinson @ MFG Cyclocross Woodland Park 2019November 18, 2019
- Grand Ridge Trail Runs 2019November 18, 2019
- Cross Revolution Enumclaw 2019 ScenesNovember 14, 2019
- Young Rider Profile: Jack SprangerNovember 7, 2019
- Video: Cyclocross National Championships Course PreviewOctober 25, 2019
- MFG Cyclocross @ Ft. Steilacoom Park: Natz PracticeOctober 22, 2019
Tory Hernandez says bike racing’s speeds, colors, and venues enable her to “flex her photographic muscle.” Look for more of her work in our coverage of the 2019 cyclocross season. Find her at EVRGRN PHOTO.
Health Tip from Bastyr Center for Natural Health
Feed your flora. Did you know that the human body has more bacteria cells than human cells? These bacteria help support good digestion, a strong immune system and healthy metabolism. Here are two simple ways you can keep your inner residents happy and healthy. First, eat a variety of fiber-rich foods such as whole grains, legumes (beans), fruits, vegetables, nuts and seeds. The more variety the better. This nourishes greater diversity of bacteria which is important for overall health. Secondly, eat fermented foods such as yogurt, pickles, olives, miso, sauerkraut, kombucha, fermented vegetables and kefir. Food that add good bacteria into the diet support the resident colonies. Feeding your flora can be delicious and fun! Add fiber and fermented foods to each meal and snack.