- This event has passed.
Walla Walla 6-Hour
April 10 @ 6:30 am - 2:30 pm PDT
An event every year that begins at 6:30 am on day second of April, repeating until April 5, 2025
In celebration of finding friendship through the trail running community, we are creating a ladies weekend in Walla Walla. After our runs, join us for a celebration toast and gathering at Bergevin Lane Vineyards. Part of the proceeds of this event will go towards Trail Sisters. In 2014 I met Claire Walla in LA while coordinating the Trail Running Film Fest tour. I was so surprised to see another Walla on the list that I had to investigate. No, we are not related but we discovered we are the true definition of Trail Sisters. We have logged lots of miles, shared countless stories, and laugh often. We have always joked we need to visit Walla Walla, Washington one day….well, it’s happening and we are going big!
The course will follow the Whitetail Trail which is a 5-mile outer loop around Bennington Lake. It’s mostly double track trail with a few single track sections. The elevation gain is around 370ft per loop.
2021 TENTATIVE SCHEDULE
All bib numbers will be mailed mid-March 2021 and runners will be assigned a wave; no event-day registration
• 6:30 am- first wave start
• 6:45 am – second wave start
• 7:00am – third wave start
• 7:15am – fourth wave start
• 7:30am – fifth wave start
• 7:45am – sixth wave start
• 8:00am – seventh wave start
• 12:30pm – first wave finish; 12:45pm – second wave finish; etc.
• Trail Sister HATS will be given out at the event
• FINAL RESULTS to be announced via email, Walla Trails & Community Facebook, and Instagram pages
Event details subject to change. Check event websites for details.